CENTER FOR TEACHING EXCELLENCE | Together with the Committee on Excellence in Teaching, The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) is excited to announce the newly revised Faculty Fellows program. Faculty Fellows will receive a $10,000 stipend for a one-year term, from January to December, and partner with one of these 2022 sponsoring offices:
- LMU Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE),
- Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI),
- Office of Global-Local Initiatives (GLI),
- Office of Mission and Ministry,
- Office of Research, Professional Development, and Online Learning
Applications are due Nov. 15! Check out the CTE website for the Faculty Fellow description and application.