Several maintenance projects are scheduled to take place while campus operations are reduced during spring break. Please plan accordingly for any impact to your area.
- Loyola Boulevard Gate Closed to Vehicular Traffic, Feb. 28 – March 6. The Loyola Boulevard gate will be closed to all inbound and outbound vehicular traffic for new asphalting and striping. During this time, students, faculty, and staff who walk or bike may continue to access the gate. All pedestrians and cyclists should use the sidewalk and be prepared to tap their OneCard.
- Reduced Traffic on Rosecrans Lane, Feb. 28 – March 5. Rosecrans Lane and the road between Daum Hall and North Hall will have reduced traffic flow due to repaving efforts. Flagmen will help direct traffic during the project.
- Partial Closure of LMU Drive Under LeVecke Bridge, March 2. Replacement of the speed bump under the LeVecke Bridge will require a partial closure of LMU Drive. One lane will be closed at a time, and traffic control will help guide vehicle flow.
- Reduced Traffic Flow on Ignatian Circle Outside Foley Annex, March 4. A crane will be on site to replace the HVAC unit at Foley Annex, and will impact traffic flow in the immediate vicinity. Please use caution when driving near Foley Annex on Mar. 4.
- Reduced Traffic Flow on Alumni Mall, March 1 and March 4. A crane will be on site to replace the HVAC unit at Seaver Hall and will impact traffic flow on Alumni Mall on March 1 and March 4 for removal and re-installation. Please use caution on Alumni Mall on days with scheduled activity.