Loyola Marymount University is committed to maintaining an environment free of discrimination and harassment. The university also reaffirms its commitment to protecting our campus community from sexual and interpersonal misconduct and ensuring that support and resources are available to any member of our community who has experienced sexual or interpersonal misconduct. Towards this commitment, the university distributes the following policies on an annual basis:
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Discriminatory Harassment, Retaliation and Sexual and Interpersonal Misconduct Complaint Process
- Faculty/Staff Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
- Student Sexual and Interpersonal Misconduct Policy
- Student Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
If you have any questions about the policies, please contact Human Resources at 310.338.2723.
In addition, with limited exception, all faculty and staff must report when they receive information that a university community member has experienced sexual and interpersonal misconduct, regardless of when or where the incident occurred. Please review the following policies.
If you have any questions about the reporting policies or about your reporting responsibilities, please contact the university’s Title IX Coordinator, Sara Trivedi, at 310.568.6105.