Loyola Marymount University is committed to maintaining an environment free of sexual harassment. California law requires LMU to distribute its sexual harassment policies to all volunteers who regularly interact with students. All programs that use volunteers who regularly interact with students must provide them with the following policies when they begin volunteering and on an annual basis:
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Discriminatory Harassment, Retaliation and Sexual and Interpersonal Misconduct Complaint Process
- Faculty/Staff Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
- Student Sexual and Interpersonal Misconduct Policy
- Student Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
Questions regarding this requirement can be directed to the university’s Title IX Coordinator, Sara Trivedi, at 310.568.6105.