LMU Facilities Management remains diligent in keeping all campuses clean and sanitary, with particular attention paid to high-touch areas like door handles, restrooms, handrails, seating areas, and more.
Please review the following frequently asked questions, which are also included in the LMU Together A-Z Index under Cleaning.
How do I get the trash can in my office emptied?
All individuals with private offices should place their trash and recycling bins outside their door at the close of business, so receptacles can be emptied.
How do I get my office cleaned?
Office services (including vacuuming, dusting, and general cleaning) are by request only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a cleaning, or to request supplies (sanitizing wipes and spray, hand sanitizer, and plexi shields).
What office cleaning services are provided? What am I responsible for?
- Cleaning wipes are provided to offices.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at or near all building entrances, elevators, and copy/mail rooms.
- Hand sanitizer: available at or in close proximity to all building entrances; elevator entrances; high traffic service counters; housing building entrances; locker rooms; large open areas (e.g. villages, lounges, atriums).
- All bathrooms and pantries are stocked and replenished on a regular basis with soap and water. Pantries without sinks are equipped with hand sanitizer stations.
- Employees are responsible for cleaning and maintaining their individual workspaces, including desks, chairs, and computer equipment. Commonly used surfaces should be wiped down before and after use with products that meet EPA criteria for use against COVID-19 and are appropriate for the surface. Before and after use of shared equipment, individuals should wash their hands and wipe down equipment or supplies. Cleaning supplies that meet the EPA’s criteria for use will be provided to employees for this purpose.