Human Resources is pleased to open the 2022-23 staff performance review cycle in Workday. The review cycle kicks off Friday, April 28 and runs through Friday, July 14. The first step in the process is the staff Self-Evaluation which should be completed no later than Friday, June 2. This is a great opportunity to reflect on the past year performance, engage in discussion, and plan for the next year.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW GUIDELINES
- Staff members should complete the Self-Evaluation task in Workday no later than June 2. Self-Evaluations are required. There is an option to opt out by noting N/A in all required fields.
- Supervisors are responsible for completing the review and meeting with staff members by Friday, July 14.
- Staff members are responsible for acknowledging receipt of the performance review within Workday.
- Reviews are stored electronically and do not need to be printed or sent to HR.
- Utilize the Workday Support app after logging into Workday to find performance review reference guides to assist in completing performance reviews.
Training is available for both managers and non-managers. We highly recommend attendance to view the Workday layout, learn about new features and ask questions on how to conduct performance reviews. Training will begin May 18 and run through June 13.
Don’t wait, register for Training sessions by logging into Workday, selecting the Learning app, and from the Learning home page select Discover to browse learning content. Look for learning course called Conducting LMU Performance Reviews.
Contact Employee Relations for Consultations
- Ivana Hazboun: Ivana.Hazboun@lmu.edu or 310.338.3809
- HR Helpline: 310.338.7718 or Ext. 87718
- Submit a ticket: lmu.edu/workdaysupport